Messy Church meets once a month at 3.30pm in All Saints' Church on the 4th Saturday, except for July and August .
People of all ages from all parts of Castle Cary and Ansford enjoy worshipping together,
having fun, creating things, and sharing a meal.
Each session has a theme related to a bible story, the season or a festival.
Everyone is welcome.;
Look out for posters.
Messy Church will not be running in July or August.
The next time we meet will be 22nd September.
In June we looked at The Money Puzzle......
· Who is the richest person you have heard about or seen?
· Why do you think that Jesus told the rich young man to give away all his riches to the poor?
· Do you know of people who are ‘poor’ and who could do with your help?
In May we looked at God 24/7.......
see Matthew 28:16-20
· Who do you most enjoy being with?
· Do you think that Jesus is with you always?
· What difference might it make at work or school to know that he really is with you?
In April we looked at New Life and Healing .....
see Matthew 9:18-26
· What has caused you stress this week?
· How do you relieve this stress? How do you relax?
· Do you find Messy Church stressful or relaxing? Do you find thinking about Jesus stressful or calming?
We comply with the Safeguarding Policy of the Diocese of Bath and Wells.
Judi Morison is our Safeguarding Person.